Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a diverse and constantly changing field. In order for your online media to be given the best chance at success, you must either spend all your time researching the changing search engine algorithms or hire an online marketing company to do all that work for you. Finding the best SEO firm for your situation is just part of what Grow Team can do for you.
Letting No Detail Go Unnoticed
When you work with an Account Manager from an SEO firm, he or she will be constantly working on your online presence. This means that, among other things, SEO Account Managers must get to know what you do so that they can make sure every aspect of your SEO strategy matches your business’s requirements. On a daily basis, while you are busy running your business, SEO Account Managers are doing the following:
- Constant Monitoring of Website Traffic – Using advanced tools and platforms, SEO Account Managers have a constant aerial view of the traffic that your website is receiving, even in real time. These tools are used to measure user experience (a very important ranking factor), seasonal trends, site usage, overall traffic numbers and more. The best SEO firms will set goals for your website and its traffic early on and will aim to meet those goals throughout the duration of your SEO campaign.
- Keeping Up to Date on Search Engine Algorithm Updates – Search engine algorithms change constantly. In the last year alone Google made 890 improvements to Google Search, which include updates to its algorithm. If you’re not paying attention, it’s hard to know when all of these updates occur and your rankings can drop overnight if you’re not ready. SEO Account Managers are on top of these changes and are always making small or large adjustments so that your site is compliant with them.
- Running Ranking Reports – The best SEO firms are watching your search engine rankings daily. While the end goal is to deliver more traffic to your website and thus more conversions, it’s important that you are visible in the search engine results pages. SEO Account Managers keep an eye on your rankings as a method of tracking SEO success, and will report on movement for you.
- Growing Links & Developing Online Reputation – One very big search engine ranking factor is the amount of links you have pointing to your website and where they are coming from. The more links you have in your backlink profile from the more reputable and relevant websites the better. Link building is an around-the-clock job, and your SEO Account Manager will be working to grow and perfect your backlink profile on an ongoing basis.
- Creating Engaging Content – While the content within the static pages of your website is very important for SEO, now more than ever, having unique, engaging and shareable content on your blog or other sites is imperative. By using keyword research and working to develop both onsite and offsite creative content like blog posts or infographics, SEO Account Managers are providing useful and sharable pieces that will provide you with more visibility, more links and in the end higher authority.
If you are looking for SEO, the best company is out there and we can help make the match! For the best managed SEO experience, give Grow Team a chance to set you up with the best SEO firm for your business. Call 1-800-741-9298 for more information and get started today.
David Moses and Max Helmer are seasoned executives who can help you grow your business. Please contact us to setup an evaluation with them.